The Muslim Women's Professional Network is excited to announce our first half-day conference event, the Women's Wellness Summit, on Saturday, April 13, 2019.
The purpose of the Summit is to gather women of all ages and backgrounds to attend various informative and inspirational sessions all related to well-being and fulfillment in the professional space and beyond. Beginning at 1pm, we will feature a keynote speech by author, speaker and social entrepreneur Keisha Mabry, and various workshops including:
- Impostor Syndrome: What it is and How to Persevere with Hope Young, Program Coordinator for Diverse Communications, Washington University
- Financial Wellness with Lauren Korbal and Jason Kean, Regions Bank
- Spirituality in a Fast-Paced World with Dr. Haifaa Younis, M.D. and founder of Jannah Institute
- Managing a Healthy Lifestyle with Walaa Mouzayen, Licensed Dietitian
- Workplace Burnout and Mental Health with Dima Shabaneh, mental health professional and Master's in Counseling Student
- Physical Fitness: Corrective Exercise Training with Mojda Sidiqi, Certified Personal Trainer
Looking forward to seeing you there!
**NOTE - this is a women's only event.
3140 Cass Ave
St. Louis, MO 63106
Google map and directions